Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 26 Wake Up Call - Moochers Soapbox

What was it like on Tuesday I gave the extremely valuable information regarding what is a redneck and the difference between rednecks and sophisticated people. Well I got word from a representative of the Redneck Crew and they were very excited that I featured them in one of my shows. Ricky Ray said it took him a long time to get his NASCAR collection put together and he is more than excited to give a personal guided tour with extreme detail of every item in his collection. And with that new 92 inch TV he just bought…watching the race is just like being there. From what I have heard his girlfriend is like extremely thrilled!


I have done a little reading on this healthcare fiasco, I mean bill, that was just signed by Bohama and I am not sure that I totally agree with all of it. There is an effort to provide healthcare to everyone in America, which is wonderful, but my question is who is footing the bill for this bill. I do not want to get off on a soapbox here but….

We have way too many people able-bodied people in this country who are mooching off the government and I have to pay for it. I know that there are guidelines and such in place to “qualify” people for assistance and that is all well and good but you know as well as I do there are people out there who are totally less than honest during these qualifying procedures just so they can get a bigger share of the pie than they are entitled to. It is way too easy to falsify or misrepresent your income, your employment status or what ever and get free food and money from the government than it is to (a) go get a job or (b) get a better paying job and take care of yourself.

Second:
It burns my butt when I am driving down the road and there are the people driving high dollar vehicles tricked out with every piece of chrome and upgrade possible and you can’t possibly miss them because you can hear them coming five miles away with their $5,000 stereo system and all they do is sit at home and ride around all day waiting on the first of the month so they can get their check from the government. Man I wished I could get a check from the government every month, wouldn’t THAT be nice, I guess that is the price I pay for being a productive member of this socialist society. I get to go to work every day and bust my butt so I can pay my bills and your welfare program.

Third:
There are also the uninsured people who go to the ER every time they have a sniffle and never pay their bill, which in turn raises the cost of getting medical care for us honest people who work for a living and buy healthcare insurance, which in turn raised the cost of buying healthcare insurance and the cycle never stops. It is a classic case of passing the buck literally and every time the buck gets passed it gets bigger and I am the one in the end stuck with the bill.

However this is my opinion, you can take it and your government assistance and go have a party. Well looking at the clock I am quickly running out of time. I worked with the Vampires last night so I am going to go take a nap and head back into the office this afternoon. I hope you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend I know I am planning to but before I get out of here:

The views and opinions expressed on this show are those of the host, guest and fans and not necessarily those of any organization represented by these people. Wake up call is a production of free speech communications and may be re-aired at any time for your viewing pleasure. The contents of this show are meant to be entertaining and extremely sarcastic. Should you have any issues regarding this show you are encouraged to forward any and all comments to my facebook account.

No comments: